Friday 21 July 2017

My First Blog Post

This is my first post. I will write about being a nine year old, school and life such as my adorable dog, Toby, my even CUTER cat, Lola and an IRRITATING slug (otherwise known as my brother) and how he torments me! I will also write about things I hate (school, brothers. that sort of thing) and things I LOVE (dogs, unicorns, mostly cats) ALL  THAT GOODNESS!

School is the worst thing about my life. I LOATH school. Honestly, I think that I learn more from youtube. JUST SAYIN'! But its not just that. Its also my friends. I love them and all but sometimes they REALLY irritate me! Like today, my so called BFF got really ANGRY at me because I was off school yesterday and she had to work with a girl called Lizzy. Lizzy is actually quite mean and sometimes she is horrible to me and my so called BFF, Sophie, but she was almost telling me off! Once she ditched me because I left a mess at her house. But she always makes messes at my house! Mainly because I already have an EXTREMELY messy bedroom but still! Most of my friends aren't like that though! Our teacher lets makes us sit next to each other for EVERYTHING! Because she thinks thats what we want.
Friendship is TRICKIER THAN I THOUGHT!

6 comments:

  1. Dear Being Me (you need to get yourself a name by which I can call you), I have just read your blog entry. It was so well written, witty, from the heart, very funny, but I can also see that some things are not quite right in your world. Can't wait to see your comments re 'the slug'! Really looking forward to the next entry! And, yes, nearly forgot, your dog Toby is adorable. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful story Being Me - born writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on starting your own blog, your first post is great...keep up the good work. I think you must get your 'sense of humour' gene from your grandmother whomis a friend of mine!
    Lovely dog by the way.
    Ps I hated schools too, found it a complete waste of time but sadly had to attend.....but it doesn't last forever.....just feels like it at the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It does feel like it'll last forever! It is a total waste of time! The Summer holidays are coming soon though which is good (and I'll be in Croatia!) that'll be fun!

      Delete
  4. Most interesting reading/seeing life through a nine year olds perspective.
    I actually loved school with being able to be amongst children of my own age (a wonderful change from being at home where I was the eldest of three brothers and one sister.)
    Enjoy the Summer holidays away from school and with your pet dog and cat for company and I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do also like being with other children but I dislike school anyway!

      Delete